If you are a professional photographer and want to go inside the fence, then you will need to complete this  Application Form 

When you report to the Clerk of Course, you will also need to sign an indemnity supplied by the circuit management.

If you are only taking photos from a public area (outside the fence), you do not need our permission.


The phoenix Motorcycle Club of South Australia