19-20 November 2016
Mallala Motorsport Park
Buy General Admission Tickets from our Online Shop
Riders: go to our Entry Forms page
Photographers: Get Approval to work trackside at this event.
First run in 2010, the format is a relay race for teams. There is no limit to how many laps each rider can do… but only one rider from each team is allowed on the track at any time.
The race has a Le Mans start where riders have to sprint across the track to get to their waiting bikes. Over the next 3 hours, teams will complete up to 150 laps (380Kms) of the Mallala circuit.
Once considered a reliability test for bikes, distance racing is now more a test of the riders endurance to stay focused and maintain lap times. And the warm weather at this time of year doesn’t help.
- The race is open to 4 stroke motorcycles up to 1200cc for 2 or 3 cylinder engines and up to 1000cc for 4 cylinder engines.
- Each team can have a maximum 3 riders with a maximum 3 bikes. Any combination is allowed and teams can swap bikes and riders at their discretion.
- Each team is issued an armband which is the ‘baton’ for the relay and must be worn on the left arm by the active rider.
- Bikes will display a 2 digit team number The letters A, B or C on the bike or helmet will designate the different team members.
- Ballard Tuff Jugs must be used to refuel in Pit Lane. Otherwise, bikes must leave the Pit Lane and refuel in the paddock area.
The outright 1st team will have their names engraved on the Auldana Foundations Perpetual Trophy.
Click on posters from previous years to see them in full screen.